Step 3: Load Algy 2 into your ClassPad hand-held device
First identify the model of your ClassPad hand-held device and then use the appropriate method as described below.
If you have a ClassPad 330 PLUS or ClassPad II (fx-CP 400):
- If you have not already done so, download Algy 2
- Turn your hand-held device on.
- Use the USB cable supplied to connect the hand-held device to a computer (either Mac or Windows).
- On your hand-held device choose the 'USB Flash' option. The hand-held device will then appear as a USB mass storage device on your computer.
- On your computer, open the mass storage device and copy the Algy 2 file into the root directory.
- Safely eject the mass storage device from your computer.
- On your hand-held device choose Menu, scroll to the bottom of the screen (330 PLUS) or swipe to the second page of the MENU (ClassPad II) and you will see the Algy 2 icon. Tap the icon.
- You are now ready to register Algy 2
If you have a ClassPad 300 / 300 Plus / 330:
Please watch the movie (right), which steps you through how to load Algy 2 onto your ClassPad.
You will need:
- a computer
- a Casio ClassPad
- the FA-CP1 software (bundled with your ClassPad) or ClassPad Manager installed on the computer
- the ClassPad USB cable (bundled with your ClassPad, or any USB to mini-USB cable), and
- the .cpa file from Step 2 of this process.
Go to Step 4: Enter registration code